Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's day

So I like to read quotes when I get bored. I love them! So here are a few of my favorites!
  • I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown
  • You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum
  • You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

  • No one can understand love who has not experienced infatuation. And no one can understand infatuation, no matter how many times he has experienced it. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960
--So true! I love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment