Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry!

Yes, I know.  Bad me.  Have I updated in a while?  Nope.  Like I told my little brother once while I was babysitting: You can apologize once and mean it, or you can say "I'm sorry" 100 times.  Don't worry, I meant it.
My excuse isn't a bad one, though!  I've been editing my story a ton!  I'm up to 23%, which doesn't sound like a lot until I say that's 101 pages edited.  Phew!  Oh, that and I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII.
Fun fact!!!!
Phineas (from Disney's Phineas and Ferb):

and Hope (from Final Fantasy XIII):

are voiced by the same person.  I found that out tonight.  It blew my mind.  (Plus, it takes my current favorite things and puts them together!!!  I absolutely LOVE both Phineas and Hope!!!!!!!!)
Does any one else with they could draw Hope like this?  I totally wish I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment