Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Leviathan

Read it.  That's the short version of this post.
Ok, long version time.
Leviathan is a steampunk book about WWI.  There are two main characters, Alek (who's an Austrian prince on the run) and Dylan Sharp (who's real name is Deryn...and happens to be a girl despite her masculine disguise).
I loved this series so hard.  I've only read the first and second, but Goliath is in the mail.  And I'd better get it soon.  The story's great, but it's the characters that really make the book stand out.  Alek's brave, compassionate and an excellent leader.  Deryn is funny, brave and still a girl despite her masquerade.  But at the same time, she's no girly girl. She's tough and does what she thinks is right which I love.  And the chemistry between the two of them is fantastic.  Anyway, I'd highly recommend this series!!!
 <--That's the book I get on Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment