Friday, April 2, 2010

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-BanksHmm...another hard one to rate.  Ok, well, I loved the references to PG Wodehouse, but I wasn't so much of a fan of some of Frankie's choices.  Not that she was super-immoral or anything like that, but more PDA than I like.  Seriously, if I wanted to think about people making out, I'd walk around campus until I find a couple.  Even here it's not too hard.  But I digress

Frankie is brilliant, which I love.  She's a little cold though, with moments of emotion.  I actually liked Alpha and Matthew quite a bit, but when they were just goofing off like a pair of idiots that I'd want to see in person.  I'm not super-excited about this book, but I didn't hate it.  It was good, but not as good as the hype leads you to believe.  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment