Friday, March 12, 2010

The Blind Side

View ImageI know I said I'd only review books, but I lied.  Haha!


Anyway, probably everyone's already seen this, but I just saw it tonight.  Wow.  So good.  I was very glad I was only sitting with girls, because that made me cry like, three times.  So good.
I didn't realize it's based on a true story, so that made it even better.  The movie made me want to raise money to get kids out of poverty.  So good.  (Kinda like how every time I read Life as we Knew It I want to go buy food storage. :)
Very good, pretty clean, only some language and a make-out scene with the husband and wife.  Oh, and a brief drug scene, but you didn't see them do much with that. **** + a tissue.  Will probably buy it, will definitely see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment