Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

I really did like this story, but I had two main bones to pick with it.

  • First of all, I'm starting to get sick of the whole "don't let anyone know that you were at the scene of the crime" angle.  Super annoying.  I dunno, I just don't think if you left your shoes at the scene of the crime you'd sneak them back and not tell anyone until the end.  Especially when people you know are innocent could go to jail and it would be your fault for not speaking up.
  • Secondly, it was way too easy to figure out.  I knew the bad guy almost as soon as they showed up, and was only mildly surprised to find out something else about them.  I hate guessing the person.
So, *** book because while it was good, I wouldn't reread it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment